Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spice and Wolf & Omegle

I've never been an Otaku or anything, although I have liked some animes here and there: Black Lagoon, Elfin Lied, Akira, Samuri X, Paprika, Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Knight, School Days, and others which I cannot recall... anyway, Spice and Wolf. Quite awesome, it is about a traveling merchant in a world based on Renasounce Europe. :) Even though I'm a sucked for such fasion:
Photobucket

Lord Byron & My thesis on Fasion

The story it's self is perfect. Another anime I have been watching of late, East of Eden. It's coming out with an episode per week, which is somewhat anoying as everything else I've seen has been done, or new stuff isn't out in forever. :P

Peoples

I found this site, http://omegle.com/ which is a random chat, you go to it, and it directs you to random peoples. I found some good people to talk to, and many... not so much. :/ One of the people that I met via Omegle, was talking to me about various TV shows:



and the episode on which it was based:



And yeah... :) Good stuff that I would not have learned about other wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment